Chefs will prep your meals right here in Calgary.
Eating is not only a necessity for living, but it can also be a source of joy and pleasure. I know that statement may seem strange to people who love food, but there are many others out there who have lost their passion for the kitchen and struggle with eating fast food or processed foods without giving much thought to what they’re consuming. There’s nothing more frustrating than eating poorly because there’s no time and energy left for grocery shopping and preparing dinner on top of everything else going on. Introducing you to meal prep, Calgary: chef-prepared healthy meals, delivered right to your door!
What are some benefits of using meal prep in Calgary?
Cut out the extra time it takes to shop.
- Save time by not having to drive around our sprawled city for special ingredients.
- Save time by not having to cook a few days a week.
- Save time by not having to clean up the mess you make when cooking.
- And use that time to enjoy life with the people who love you.
Start to enjoy eating again.
- Eat at home instead of out.
- Or have grab and go lunches packed for work.
- Use your time to relax and enjoy your food without having to decide what to order.
- Set up automated ordering once, and enjoy the benefits every week.
Food is a social experience, and experiencing food together can be one of the best ways for people to bond. It does not have to be expensive, but it does have to involve the people closest to you. You will discover that having them over for a chef prepared meal can renew your relationships with a healthy foundation! If this sounds great, our Communal (family sized) meals are right for you.
Eat clean – ditch the junk and eat whole foods that haven’t been processed.
Eating whole foods is one of the simplest ways to improve your diet. Whole foods are unprocessed, and they’re more nutritious than their processed counterparts. Whole foods are generally more filling, easier to digest and have fewer additives or preservatives (or are free from them altogether). Eating whole foods can help you control your weight because they contain fewer calories per serving and contain diverse fibre! We recently switched all our grains to whole-grains for this very reason. We also shared the healthiest way to cook brown rice using an ancient fermentation process.
Create a healthy relationship with food by using meal prep in Calgary.
You can take the guesswork out of meal planning and make it easier to stick to your healthy eating plan. If you’re looking for ways to create a healthy relationship with food and make it part of your life instead of something that restricts you, finding the right meal prep service a great way to start. Here are some tips:
- There’s nothing wrong with enjoying food! Food is a source of pleasure and joy in our lives—it isn’t just about nourishment for our bodies; it’s also about connecting with others through shared meals, sharing traditions and rituals around food, and celebrating special occasions by eating something delicious together.
- You deserve balance in all areas of your life—including eating well! If you want to improve your health but haven’t found success yet because traditional strategies don’t work for you (or simply seem too hard), then try this: eat one carefully planned out and nutritionally balanced meals each day. This will transition your gut and pallet to start to prefer healthy food and identify the lousy feelings from eating processed junk.
Weekly menu helps diversify ingredients for your gut health.
You might be surprised to learn that a rotating weekly menu can help diversify your gut health. You know your body needs a variety of nutrients to thrive, but your gut also wants at least 30 different plants each week. There are billions of different fibres out there (countless) and our gut microbiota love to munch on new fibre.
Eat a variety of fruits and vegetables (the color of each indicates its antioxidant content), whole grains and legumes, nuts and seeds (chia seeds are great for gut health and brain function). This is what we mean by Feel Good Food! (That’s our slogan by the way.) We meal prep Calgary by rotating our menu every week for this very reason.
The problem with eating this way is the learning curve—who really has time to read every nutrition label at the grocery store and shop around for unknown ingredients in your new recipe book. While plant-based is significantly cheaper than meat-based diets, produce is still expensive when not purchased in bulk. That’s where meal prep comes in: these services purchase in bulk, and with Menu Mandala, most of these ingredients are sourced directly from Alberta farms! It’s one of the best ways to save big while supporting local.
Most affordable chef created meals, delivered free over $60.
If you’re looking for a meal delivery service that is affordable, look no further than Menu Mandala. We offer as low as $11 per meal, making us the most affordable meal delivery service in Calgary. With our free over $60 promotion and no hidden fees/taxes, we go above and beyond to help you save money. We rely on customer referrals rather than paid advertisements to grow our customer base. This keeps our costs down but requires a great service and excellent meals week-over-week!
I hope this article has given you some ideas on how to improve your life with the help of chef prepared meals. If you’re already sold on trying them out, go ahead and click on one of the links we’ve provided above. We have a variety of options available for every budget and taste, so there’s no excuse not to give it a shot! If there’s anything else I can do for you please don’t hesitate to reach out through our contact form or email our team at email@example.com. Thanks again for taking time out of your day to read this article!